[gst-devel] Regarding GStreamer usage for multiple sessions

shibin k shibin00 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 18:13:43 CET 2010

Hi,

   I'm planning to develop an application using gstreamer that will download
multiple video files simultaneously and decode them or edit those files.
My doubt is whether G-streamer APIs are re-entrant? Whether using gstreamer
api's by multiple video sessions simultaneously create any issues?

    Please reply at the earliest so that I can explore more on gstreamer. If
gstreamer cannot support this, I may need to explore on other solutions
available.

*Thanks,*
*Regards,
Shibin K*