[gst-devel] Regarding GStreamer usage for multiple sessions

Gruenke, Matt mgruenke at Tycoint.com
Thu Nov 11 19:01:47 CET 2010

If you're talking about having multiple pipelines in the same app (one
per file), you can definitely do that!

Matt

________________________________

From: shibin k [mailto:shibin00 at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2010 12:14
To: gstreamer-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [gst-devel] Regarding GStreamer usage for multiple sessions

Hi,

   I'm planning to develop an application using gstreamer that will
download multiple video files simultaneously and decode them or edit
those files.

My doubt is whether G-streamer APIs are re-entrant? Whether using
gstreamer api's by multiple video sessions simultaneously create any
issues?

    Please reply at the earliest so that I can explore more on
gstreamer. If gstreamer cannot support this, I may need to explore on
other solutions available.

Thanks,

Regards,
Shibin K