[gst-devel] Why gst_element_query_duration() always return false

michael young mcygogo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 03:06:52 CET 2010

When I run my app upon the gstreamer-0.10.25, I can get the right duration
thought the gst_element_query_duration(), But I cannot get it
upon the gstreamer-0.10.30. and I am sure the code is the some one. and the
code you can get from
https://wraithmedia.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wraithmedia . So anybody can
help?