[gst-devel] Why gst_element_query_duration() always return false

michael young mcygogo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 04:56:49 CET 2010

 Is the gst_element_query_duration() depend on some plugins? Today, I just
install some more Gstreamer's base plugins and some ugly plugins , then the
duration can be got successfully!  plugins I install are:
alsa
ogg
pango
theora
vorbis
        gconfelements
so  which one will effect the gst_element_query_duration().