[gst-devel] DirectDrawSink video flickering

cumaniok cumaniok at yandex.ru
Tue Nov 23 17:24:44 CET 2010

Hi,
I'm new  in GStreamer, and I'm developing a video player in C#. My player is
all most done, but I have a little problem. For my player I'm using window
form elements and the video is rendering on a panel, but when the video is
playing, it's flickering.
Here is the piece of code:

            play = ElementFactory.Make("playbin2", "play") as PlayBin2;
            sink = ElementFactory.Make("directdrawsink", "videosink");
            sink["force-aspect-ratio"] = true;
            play.VideoSink = sink;

            Gst.Interfaces.XOverlayAdapter wadapter = new
Gst.Interfaces.XOverlayAdapter(sink.Handle);
            wadapter.XwindowId = panel1.Handle;

There are no flickering  when the video is playing on default directdrawsink
window or another window. It's flickering only when the video is rendering
on a panel.