[gst-devel] Using a Bin

José Luis Segura Lucas josel.segura at gmx.es
Fri Oct 15 18:25:38 CEST 2010

Hello!

I'm trying to build a pipeline using an element and a Bin.

I can connect both (videotestsrc to a bin with decodebi2 and
autovideosink inside).

I add both (decodebin2 and autovideosink) to the bin, and then, added
videotestsrc and the bin to a pipeline.

At the end, I link the videotestsrc to the bin, and it doesn't work.

If I create the bin usign the "normal" way (declare the bin, the
elements, add it to the bin...) it simply can't link the videotestsrc
to the bin.

If I create the bin using parse_bin_from_description, all goes fine,
but the image of the videotestsrc "freeze". I suppose that I'm missing
some step... Can you help me?

Best regards and thanks in advance!