[gst-devel] (no subject)

Abhishek Gupta abhishekgupta.iitd at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 18:42:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

I want to make a GStreamer application which takes a xml file process its
content which provides information like image url, its weight and the
duration for which it is going to be displayed on the screen.

The xml file can be clearly processed in C using libxml. But how can we
create a slideshow of the images using the GStreamer libraries. I want to
use GStreamer because the hardware and the SDK I am using provide native
support for GStreamer.

Are there any GStreamer plugins to do the same. Or how else can be done. I
know GStreamer basics after reading the complete manual_for_developers and
can write code in C for GStreamer application.

--
Cheers
Abhishek