[gst-devel] Gstreamer on Android

prk7singh prk7singh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 13:38:19 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have been trying to run video on Gstreamer. Video plays smoothly but audio
gets struck after some seconds.

This is the command I gave:
gst-launch-0.10 filesrc location=/sdcard/video.mp4 ! qtdemux name=d
d.audio_00 ! queue ! ffdec_aac ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! volume
volume=10 ! audioflingersink d.video_00 ! queue ! ffdec_h264 !
ffmpegcolorspace ! surfaceflingersink -v

On analysing the logs, I got some logs like this :

V/AudioFlinger(   51): stepServer failed acquiring cblk mutex
V/AudioFlinger(   51): stepServer failed acquiring cblk mutex
V/AudioFlinger(   51): stepServer recovered

Can somebody help me on this?

Thanks,
Priyanka