[gst-devel] Help on execution speed and optimization ingst-launch.

Gruenke, Matt mgruenke at Tycoint.com
Fri Oct 22 00:13:07 CEST 2010

>From the link:

> The only way to really improve on this behavior is to parse the
encoded H.264 stream and

> pass the codec one frame at a time.  The codec should be ok if you
give it less data than

> the minimum it reported, as long as you guarantee that you are giving
it a full encoded frame.

I see that you've already got mpeg4videoparse in your pipeline.  Sounds
like all you need to do is somehow tell it that you're giving it full
frames.

Matt