[gst-devel] Request of including gstradiotuner plugin to gst-plugins-*

Alexey Chernov 4ernov at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 20:48:05 CEST 2010

Hi, Stefan,
yes, I've examined the code of v4l2 plugin and mine, there're some shared code
in terms of low-level work with v4l2 subsystem (i.e. my plugin shares some
functionality as it's much smaller than v4l2). So now I consider to rewrite my
plugin on top of v4l2 low-level calls (v4l2_calls.h/c to be exact) and maybe
add to v4l2 plugin code (as separate element). I can take some time but I hope
not so long.

And also the question is about complement sink element because I've got only
src one..