[gst-devel] is ASFDEMUX supports the parsing of of VC1 advanced profile streams

ashokm ashok.mpally at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 15:42:17 CEST 2010

Hi,
I am writing a gst-omx plugin for wmv decoder. I am using the asfdemux from
ugly-plug-ins. is this supports the parsing of vc1 advanced profile streams.

I found that, on sink_set caps, the codec data is coming. This has sequence
layer header. After passing this to decoder, decoder  detected the stream as
vc1 advanced profile stream. But, after this decoder throws an error.

-Ashok