[gst-devel] Ubuntu and Gstreamer

Thomaz Barros thomazavila at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 21:13:14 CEST 2010

Hi, I've already tried two alternatives but could not see the x264enc
options you told me before:
1) I compiled all the Gstreamer packages (always the latest versions) and
the latest daily tarball of libx264 from VideoLan.
2) I compiled libx264 and tested it with the latest Gstreamer packages from
PPA.
As I told before, none of these options worked for me. Do you know if I'm
making any mistake? I'm using Ubuntu 10.04 32 bits.