[gst-devel] How can I know that playbin2 has created rtspsrc element, as soon as possible?

wl2776 wl2776 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 09:09:29 CEST 2010

I am developing a universal video player, which should be capable to play
RTSP streams also.
I use playbin2.

I am also doing some coding to the RTSPSrc element to make it able to play
Kasenna streams (it sends x-rtsp-mh messages instead of SDP).

How can I know that playbin2 has created rtspsrc element, as soon as
possible?

I need this because I want to set some properties on this element.