[gst-devel] Recieve DTMF using GStreamer

Parveen Kumar Jain parveen.jain at one97.net
Mon Sep 27 09:34:40 CEST 2010

Hi Oliver/Anyone,
  Can you please provide me any sample application or "pipeline example" for
using "rtpdtmfdepay".I was trying to create a pipeline using "udpsrc" and
then linked it to "rtpdtmfdepay".But somehow it is not working.The call back
function is not able to receive any event from given Bus.
  Can anyone provide any clue what wrong with this ?

Regards,
Parveen Jain