[gst-devel] ErroR:

liJin lijinsyam at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 13:35:42 CEST 2010

Hi ,

 I just developed a software record multiple streams and record it in to
different files simultaneously ... It was all written in C and now i am
getting some error

like

*  (<unknown>:21724): GStreamer-WARNING **: failed to create thread: Error
creating thread: Resource temporarily unavailable*
*

  gst_adapter_take: assertion `nbytes > 0' failed*

I just checked number of threads used by my program and it take only 15
threads and it was recording 3 different streams. I have no idea whats
happening...

Any solutions...?

Regards
Lijin