[gst-devel] How to register gstreamer plugin on windows

Cai Jing jcai at tju.edu.cn
Tue Sep 28 05:40:02 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am trying to develop gstreamer plugin on Windows. And the new plugin seems
can not be registered successfully(Can not be found via
gst_registry_find_feature()), even I copy the plugin into plugin directory.

So:

1. Does that mean my plugin creation is something wrong (seem not, for the
code is the sample code (myelement) from gstreamer release)? If it is how to
resolve it?

2. Does that mean its registration wrong? If it is, how to resolve it? Only
copy is not enough? I remember on Linux, everything will be OK, just by
"make install"

Many thanks

Jimmy