[gst-devel] GST GL plugins for embedded devices

Julien Isorce julien.isorce at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 22:59:39 CEST 2010

Hi,

2010/9/29 Antoni Silvestre Padrós <antoni.silvestre at gmail.com>

> Hello, can the gst-plugins-gl be compiled for embedded devices that only
> have egl and opengl es?

yes

When I run the configure script it looks like everything's fine however when
> I compile it I see that the code has non-compatible opengl es directives
> like GL_QUADS.

This is not normal. I mean if ES is detected then it only compiles the code
that is ES - compatible.
Could you send us the log when running configure script and then the exact
compile error.

Maybe I should pass something to the configure script or is it that it
> really needs to have regular openGL?

no

Sincerely
Julien