Help with Gstreamer and RTSP with Axis Camera

Sat Apr 9 12:25:16 PDT 2011

You need a muxer try this:

gst-launch rtspsrc location=rtsp://192.168.0.90/mpeg4/media.amp !
rtpmp4vdepay ! matroskamux ! filesink location=test.mkv

then you'll be able to play the video with playbin.

You can also try:

gst-launch rtspsrc location=rtsp://192.168.0.90/mpeg4/media.amp !
rtpmp4vdepay ! gdppay ! filesink location=test.gdp

and then:

gst-launch filesrc location=test.mkv ! gdpdepay ! decodebin2 !
autovideosink

regards
Nicola