GStreamer + Hauppauge WinTV-HVR1120

Paulo Paiva paivalhao at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 09:03:57 PDT 2011

Thanks for that Andrey!

So I tried to stream the image through rtsp-server using the line: (the
rest of code is the generic gst-rtsp-server)
  str = g_strdup_printf ("( "
       "v4l2src device=/dev/video0 !
video/x-raw-yuv,width=352,height=288 ! queue ! ffmpegcolorspace !"
       "x264enc tune=zerolatency byte-stream=true bitrate=1050 threads=0
speed-preset=3 ! rtph264pay name=pay0 pt=96 "
       "alsasrc ! queue ! audioresample ! audioconvert ! faac !
rtpmp4apay name=pay1 pt=97 " ")");

Then I try to play it  with mplayer rtsp://0.0.0.0:8554/play

But it never starts :s mplayer keeps closing before playing the stream :S

Any suggestions why is this happening?

Regards!

Paulo Paiva