Gst application

gandalfborland tn at semihalf.com
Thu Aug 4 07:23:43 PDT 2011

In my pipeline I have many elements.
Sometime I need to remove link between two elements and remove this
elements.
But sometimes this element are connect to other. So I need to leave it.
Decision if I need to remove some element depend on refcount of this
element,
I mean if refcount >= 2 element couldn't be remove.
The problem is, that if I add element to pipeline an set playing state on
it, refcount of element increase to 7.
At the moment when I try to remove it I set only this element to NULL
state(not pipeline).
After that refcount increase to 12 but I sure that no other elements use it.
On the other hand when I set NULL state on pipeline, refcount back to 1.
How to drop refcaunt of element in pipeline to 1 without touching pipeline?

Tom