GST objects are limited in size by 64K

Max Paklin mpaklin at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 7 22:31:01 PDT 2011

Thanks David.
It's good to know that it's a known issue. I understand that it probably
won't be changed any time soon (if ever). My question was mostly on why it
was there to begin with.

I will file a bug against glib on lack of warning/assert when the size of
the object being created/registered exceeds 16 bit.

-- Max.