gStreamer on Ubuntu (i686 and PPC)

erappy erappy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 23:36:01 PDT 2011

Hi Forum,
My project needs gStreamer to be used as a framework for a C/C++ based
application.
I am new to this, So I need your help.

[1] Where can I get the gStreamer for 86 and PPC. Is there any set of
instructions to configure it and start using it?
[2] How to compile a sample application using gStreamer and use it
[3] Does gStreamer includes RTSP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP as well?

My questions can be naive, but please support with your expert answers,

Regards,
Era