UDPSINK Documentation, online vs. gst-inspect

Wesley J. Miller WMiller at sdr.com
Mon Aug 22 10:42:22 PDT 2011

Hi All,

I have just discovered that the gst-inspect description of udpsink (on Windows OSSBuild and Linux) includes several signals that are not mentioned in the online description of udpsing (google on "gstreamer udpsink".

Is this one of those documentation oversights we all lament or is it telling me something more?   Should I post it to bugzilla?

Wes

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.