Encoder (x264enc) and Decoder VDPAU incompatibility?

Julien Moutte julien at fluendo.com
Fri Aug 26 02:10:59 PDT 2011

Well, by default x264enc should generate an elementary stream and that
should be decodable by a decoder. Maybe you should try a direct pipeline
connection first to make sure the problem is not happening in your network
transmission ?

gst-launch-0.10 videotestsrc ! x264enc ! queue !  vdpauh264dec !
vdpauvideopostprocess ! vdpausink

Best regards,

Julien Moutte
CTO
Fluendo
San Francisco, USA & Barcelona, SPAIN
Tel BCN. +34 933 175 153
Tel USA. +1 415 773 5353

www.fluendo.com & www.moovida.com

P *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.*

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 11:04 AM, Jérémy Lauraire <jeremy.lauraire at gmail.com