AppSrc -> x264enc -> AppSink

Nicholas Butts nbutts at appareo.com
Mon Aug 29 09:21:49 PDT 2011

What is the problem exactly? I am doing something similar with
appsrc->qtmux->appsink and have it almost working.

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 2:48 AM, Lauraire <jeremy.lauraire at gmail.com> wrote:
> Any help...? I really don't see any way to solve this!
>
> --

Nicholas Butts
SENIOR FIRMWARE ENGINEER

Appareo Systems, LLC
1810 NDSU Research Circle N
Fargo, ND 58102

P: (701) 356-2200
F: (701) 356-3157

http://www.appareo.com

nbutts at appareo.com

NOTICE: This message {including attachments} is covered by the
Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2521, is
CONFIDENTIAL and may also be protected by ATTORNEY-CLIENT OR OTHER
PRIVILEGE. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, do
not read it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the
sender that you have received the message in error and then delete it.