How to do Video+Audio Live streaming in iPad using Gstreamer

Kapil Agrawal kapil.agl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 02:43:02 PDT 2011

Ipad support live streaming, via http . You might want to look at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_Live_Streaming

With respect to gstreamer, you need to create the hls segments, playlist and
place them on your apache server, which can then be opened by the ipad
client.

Best
Kapil

www.mediamagictechnologies.com (Gstreamer, ffmpeg, Red5, Streaming)