getting cname from receiver rtpbin

sivaits4u sivaits4u at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 02:34:04 PST 2011

hi all,
I am using gstrtpbin for a conference.
i am trying to get the cname of a gstreamer to differentiate participants in
multi party conference to identify audio and video of a particular
participant. but i didn't get it how to get it.

i have tried to get it by the possible various callbacks
available(pad-added,pad-added,on-ssrc-sdes) but no luck. we can get by
adding a add_watch as a message but i wanted it before/at the time
pad-added getting called.

i have seen a similar post(link below) in but my requirement is different i
don't want to wait till message to come on bus as i needed it before.

http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/Gstrtpbin-one-RtpSession-several-quot-on-new-ssrc-quot-calls-td3815649.html

how can i get it please help guys.

thanks,
bujji