Use multiple playbin2s with a single output bin?

Pris Matic prismatic.project at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 09:29:25 PST 2011

Hiya,

Is it possible to use multiple playbin2s with a single output bin (ie using
an adder to mix the inputs for example)? The issue I ran into trying this
was that playbin2 takes a bin as an argument for its 'audio-sink' or
'video-sink' property, so even if you specify multiple ghost pad sinks for
the bin (one for each adder sink) , you can't explicitly tell the
individual playbins to connect to the individual ghost pads. Someone on the
IRC channel recommended using uridecodebin, and while this is a great idea,
I lose out on gapless playback, which I wanted to include.

Regards,

-Pris