gst_x_overlay_expose ()??

akaChella durgas1987 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 22:48:49 PST 2011

Hi All,

I have created my own xwindow to play the video. I am facing refreshing
problem when the video is paused and resumed.

I went through the API, of GstXOverlay and found that

To force a redrawing of the latest video frame the video sink element
displayed on the Window. Indeed if the GstPipeline is in GST_STATE_PAUSED
state, moving the Window around will damage its content. Application
developers will want to handle the Expose events themselves and force the
video sink element to refresh the Window's content.

Do i need to use gst_x_overlay_expose () command?? If so, how should i use
it?