[gst-devel] sending audio/video on RTP with C API

Miguel Telleria de Esteban miguel at mtelleria.com
Fri Jan 7 12:05:30 CET 2011

Hello,

Like you are doing now, I followed the same goal of using gstrtpbin and
found many small nuances.

You can find here an implementation that I did to send ogg (vorbis and
theora) audio through RTP using gstrtpbin.

http://www.ctr.unican.es/asignaturas/dec/Doc/ogg_audio_video_rtp_sender_receiver.tar.gz

Hope it helps.

And yes, I plan to submit it as a bugzilla addition sometime in the
future :).

	Miguel

--

      (O-O)