[gst-devel] sending audio/video on RTP with C API

pierre.crepieux at orange-ftgroup.com pierre.crepieux at orange-ftgroup.com
Tue Jan 11 11:51:58 CET 2011

Thanks,

I gave a look at your code, and found it instructive. It didn't really
highlight the problem I had (i'm using dshow and directsound src), but
anyway, I got my sample working :-)  There is still one thing i don't
get: my sample works if I use h263 encoding but doesn't with h264 ...

I still have many thing to learn regarding gstreamer !