[gst-devel] playing live mpegts stream over udp

Julien Isorce julien.isorce at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 12:31:38 CET 2011

Hi,

Thx for your informations.

I set the udpsrc buffer-size property to 20 000 000 bytes and it seems to be
fine for now. (If I put 10 000 000 I am getting some macro blocks, same with
500 000)
(the stream is around 13 MB/s)

I cannot control the stream server (and I cannot select an other
encapsulation) since it's a professional source of one of our customer.

Sincerely
Julien