[gst-devel] Not able to play some of 3gp files

qwerty-1 umakantgoyal1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 13:25:24 CET 2011

Hi All,

I have made a small programe to stream 3gp files on network using gstreamer.
But i am not able to stream all the 3gp files. After debugging, i have found
that gstreamer is not sending
GST_MESSAGE_ASYNC_DONE & GST_MESSAGE_NEW_CLOCK events to app for those 3gp
files that it is not able to play. I tried lot to figure out the reason for
the same. But i could not succeed.  Please help me out by telling the reason
for the same.

PS: 3GP files that are not working with gstreamer, are working fine using
VLC and other Media players.

Thanks