[gst-devel] gst-opencv multi thread problem

Robert Jobbagy jobbagy.robert at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 14:58:05 CET 2011

Hi Guys,

I use one pipeline with 4 rtsp src and 4 instance of own filter.
I think the different threads caused the segfault when different
object call opencv functions.
And I fixed this with mutex,but I realized that different objects can
access to other objects frame buffer in opencv.
When different objects call opencv functions then next objects what
call opencv function find some frames in buffer from previous cam of
object.
But I dont understand how.

What do you think about this.

Thanks your time.

example:

gst-launch rtspsrc
location="rtsp://admin:12345@10.30.0.126:554/h.264/ch1/sub"
latency=1000 ! decodebin ! ffmpegcolorspace ! motioncells !
ffmpegcolorspace ! xvimagesink   rtspsrc
location="rtsp://admin:12345@10.30.0.122:554/h.264/ch1/sub"
location="rtsp://admin:12345@10.30.0.125:554/h.264/ch1/sub"
location="rtsp://admin:12345@10.30.0.115:554/h.264/ch1/sub"
latency=1000 ! decodebin ! ffmpegcolorspace ! motioncells !
ffmpegcolorspace ! xvimagesink

my filter name is motioncells

--
Best Regards,