arnaud.tonda at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 23:05:51 PDT 2011
2011/7/5 Tony Houghton <h at realh.co.uk>:
> On Tue, 5 Jul 2011 00:42:23 +0200
> arnaud tonda <arnaud.tonda at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I was facing the same problem. the "not negotiated" error. in fact, it
>> seems that the gwenole's decoder wan't some mandatory informations on
>> demuxer caps (height, width, framerate). it seems that original
>> demuxers (matroskademux, mpegtsdemux) don't provide these
>> informations. it's not the case if you try to construct a pipeline
>> with ffmpeg demuxers like ffdemux_mpegts or ffdemux_matroska_webm.
>> with these demuxer the video play fines.
> That should be useful to know, thanks. I'm using decodebin2, so I guess
> the easiest thing to do would be to increase the rank of the ffmpeg
> demuxers, or move them to the head of the list in "autoplug-sort"
i tried to play with ranking and playbin2 but some aspects are not
very clear for me.
for the ffdemux_mpegts, there is no problem. i set the ranking to
PRIMARY, and it's all right. but for Matroska, even if i modify the
rank of the ffdemux_matroska_webm to PRIMARY, and if i drop the
matroskademux priority. the autoplugging seems to don't find any
demuxer for video/x-matroska mime type.
> gstreamer-devel mailing list
> gstreamer-devel at lists.freedesktop.org
More information about the gstreamer-devel