Streaming avi file

Filipe Neves f_neves88 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 03:47:31 PDT 2011

Hi all. I'm a noob on gstreamer but i have a few problems to send a avi filedo another pc and see it, @ same time, in the PC source. What I want to dois:PC A(Streaming avi file and play it on desktop)||||\/PC B (capture de file streaming from A)I can play the video on the desktop with this two command lines:gst-launch filesrc location=/home/filipe/Área\ de\ Trabalho/contador2.avi !decodebin2 name=dec ! queue ! ffmpegcolorspace ! autovideosinkgst-launch filesrc location=/home/filipe/Área\ de\ Trabalho/contador2.avi !avidemux name=demux ! decodebin ! queue ! decodebin ! ffmpegcolorspace !videoscale ! autovideosinkBut how i can send it by udpsink and receive this video @ PC B?Thank you very much