Rendering Raw video with gstreamer

William Metcalf wmetcalf at niftytv.com
Thu Jul 7 07:31:08 PDT 2011

So using y4menc I would capture the video frames in a buffer, push the
buffer into a pipeline using appsrc, then link appsrc to y4menc, and
then write the information to a file.

Essentially - buffer->appsrc->y4menc->filesink

Then to play the file - filesrc->videoparse->autovideosink

Does this seem correct or am I doing this incorrectly?

- William