Has Anyone Been Successful in Streaming From Gstreamer to a Wowza Server in Windows?

William Metcalf wmetcalf at niftytv.com
Wed Jul 20 12:04:25 PDT 2011

Hello all,

I have been reading through various forums on the Internet, and it seems
that many people are having problems using GStreamer to stream a feed to
a Wowza server.  Some posts seem to show that people have been able to
stream a feed and are having problems with syncing issues, but most
posts seem to show that people are having a very tough time trying to
get a feed to stream correctly.  I am just wondering if anybody on the
forum has actually been able to successfully stream video and/or audio
from a gstreamer application to a wowza server, and if so, what elements
you used to accomplish this task.  Also, if you have not been able to
connect gstreamer to wowza successfully, has anybody been able to
connect gstreamer to any other streaming media service such as WMS or Helix?

Thank you all for your help,
William