Gst Rtsp Server - serving feeds on client request

Krishnan krishnan.saravanak at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 14:22:40 PDT 2011

Hi,

Can anyone point me as how to serve feeds based on the client request?

Based on the test-launch example, if we give the url,
rtsp://ip-address:8554/test from a vlc-client, the server will start serving
a particular feed. Is it possible to have something like this,

a) if client gives url/test1 - serve first video file
b) if client gives url/test2 - stop serving the first video file and start
serving the second video file
and so on..

Can someone point as how I can go about in doing this?

Thanks,
Krishnan.