Simple flash capable streaming server

Diederick Huijbers ☾ Apollo diederick at apollomedia.nl
Fri Jul 22 05:21:52 PDT 2011

Hi Gstreamer,

I just subscribed to the list so I hope I do follow the rules here.

For a project I want to embed a streaming video feature.  I've got a CCD camera
hooked up to my application and I get the frames as plain unsigned char arrays (RGB).

Now I want to create a stream to a webpage which displays these frames in a
Flash player.  I read up on some things I need to use and was wondering if I could get
some feedback and maybe links to documentation:

- I need RTSP + RTP (which are both available as plugins?)
- I want to compress the video stream using H2.64 which is also a plugin for ?

Thanks!
Roxlu