FastFoward and FastRewind Issue with Gstreamer

Elmy Elias Elmy.Elias at teleca.com
Wed Jul 27 22:05:06 PDT 2011

Thanks Tim..

Elmy Elias

Teleca
Block B, 3rd Floor, Salarpuria Hallmark, Kadubeesanahalli, Marathahalli-Sarjapur Outer Ring Road, Bangalore 560037, India
Phone: +919880134224, Fax: +918066532001
Elmy.Elias at teleca.com
http://www.teleca.com/

Follow what's going on at Teleca's blog on http://www.whatsyourideaoftomorrow.blogspot.com/.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited.