RTSP Server Windows

William Metcalf wmetcalf at niftytv.com
Thu Jul 28 06:53:42 PDT 2011

Matteo,

That sounds very great! If the RTSP guys do not mind, it would be great
if you could send the package directly to this email address.  I will
test it out with my current project and I will let you know of any bugs
or errors I see when testing, and I will help you make any changes that
I can.

Thank you very much for sharing your code with me!

William