In which library find a given function

Pierre pr.chauveau at free.fr
Wed Jun 1 02:48:27 PDT 2011

Hello everybody,

I am a frepascal developer and I want to make a program based upon
GStreamer for editing videos. I just have a few knowledges in C
language. I want to build a wrapper to integrate the GStreamer functions
in my program.

To build such a wrapper, I have to make a freepascal file in which I
make reference to the GStreamer functions and types. In the GStreamer
documentation, I see all the GStreamer functions, but I dont know in
which library they are. It's what I want to know. Where to find this
information ?

Thank you for your help.

Pierre.