gstrtpbin time-out

E-J van der Linden EJvanderLinden at hetnet.nl
Sun Jun 19 04:01:18 PDT 2011

Hello,

I have made an application that is
	+ streaming alsa audio input to the network using rtpL16pay and
	+ receiving rtp using gstrtpbin and presenting it to alsa again.
I'm using UDP multicast sockets.

This application is started on a UBUNTU desktop and a UBUNTU embedded processor.
In this way I created a kind of intercom.

After ~25 seconds I get on the desktop computer a time-out callback from the gstrtpbin.
Then immediately a warning saying "unknown SSRC". Then the audio path from embeded to desktop is broken.

Can somebody point me out what is going wrong here or were I should start looking?

Thanks,

Ernst-Jan