DeckLink source

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Wed Jun 29 10:32:45 PDT 2011

I've managed to get it working using glimagesink, however it still performs
horribly with dshowvideosink. Instead of setting the buffer flag to
GST_BUFFER_FLAG_DISCONT for the first frame (decklinksrc->num_frames==0), I
pushed a gst_event_new_newsegment(). Also I set GST_BUFFER_OFFSET_END to
match OFFSET (though I don't think this matters). The timestamps and
duration all seem to be set correctly, so I'm not sure what else could be
the problem, dshowvideosink works just fine with videotestsrc.
-Josh