DeckLink source

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Thu Jun 30 08:43:08 PDT 2011

Setting sync=false on either d3dvideosink or dshowvideosink seems to make
things work alright, so it seems to be a timestamping/clocking problem. I've
checked the timestamps with identity, and they appear correct (monotonically
increasing from 0 with 33ms steps). I am getting a warning "Failed to
configure latency of 0:00:00.0000000" from gst_bin_do_latency_func(),
however I don't see how that could be related to my particular problem,
other than indicating there's a clock problem. Help is appreciated!
-Josh