A2DP source plugin

satish pattar satish.pattar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 05:52:48 PST 2011

Hello All,

I am new to Gstreamer & whatever I know is a little bit from GStreamer
manul/plugin's write guide.
I need to develop a source plugin which shall read A2DP stream containing
mp3/sbc encoded data  [A2DP stream is coming on some device on a mounted
drive].
I want to know is there any such plugin already available so that my life
becomes easier. I was thinking of using filesrc/fdsrc plugin would serve my
purpose but since this is a realtime stream I am doubting if it is the right
thing to go for. Please throw some light on this.

Your inputs are appreciated.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Satish Pattar