[gmail] Re: non-existing PPS referenced

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 12:19:03 PST 2011

>> To fix this please set config-interval property of rtph264pay , so
>> that sps &pps are sent again and again. This will resolve your issue .

We have noticed that this does not work for H.264 5.1; the video gets
corrupted; we haven't looked at it yet; it's somewhere in our queue to
have a look at it.

Maybe 5.1 changes the SPS/PPS data and we never correct for this; but
this is just a (very) wild stab in the dark.

--
  greetz, marc
The test of intelligent tinkering is to save all the parts.