[GSOC] Gstreamer Application

Smriti Agarwal smriti3008 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 17:03:59 PDT 2011

Hello All

I am Smriti Agarwal, a 4th year student of Information Technology from
India.

I would like to contribute to gstreamer. I am interested in the project:
creating a plugin for WebP encoder and decoder and wish to apply for the
same.

I know C, C++, Java and have a good experience in Image processing. I am
also experienced with OpenCV, OpenScenceGraph (wrote a plugin for this),
Cmake, QT.

I have cloned the source from the git, and trying to get familiar with
gstreamer. Please, guide me on how should i proceed further with this
project so that I understand it better?

--
Smriti