Building a pipeline to merge two audio tracks, use a video track, and add a watermark

Ayron Jungren ajungren at 0x3b.com
Wed Mar 30 16:04:04 PDT 2011

On 3/24/2011 2:24 PM, Matt Veenstra wrote:
> You can do all of this in python if you like.  C of course as well.
>
> We have a setup that does similar on a server.  It will take some time
> getting this going.  But it is not so bad.
>
> First build you simple path's in python with gstreamer.  Then start
> adding the dynamic gnolin elements.
>
> We use "coglogoinsert".  To add the png watermark.

Thank you for the help Matt! coglogoinsert works perfectly for what I
need. The only problem is, I'm still not sure how to combine the two
streams. Do I need more than one pipeline? If I do, how do I merge the
results from the two? Any help you could give about that would be much
appreciated. :)

Thanks again,
--
Ayron Jungren